With the IWMF You Are Never Alone
A World without WM (Waldenstrom’s macroglobulinemia).
Support and educate everyone affected by Waldenstrom’s macroglobulinemia (WM) to improve patient outcomes while advancing the search for a cure.
- Community – We believe in engaging the WM community by sharing information, providing support, and working together to eradicate the disease.
- Teamwork – We work as a team that includes all WM stakeholders.
- Integrity – We care about the WM community and commit to the highest financial and ethical standards, with transparency in all that we do.
- Focus – We are fiercely dedicated to providing support and education for those affected by WM and supporting research to improve and extend lives and find a cure for the disease.
- Collaboration – We leverage the collective passion and genius of other blood cancer organizations and the medical and research communities.
- Accountability – We are transparent and accountable at every level to the WM community and the general public.
The IWMF fully intends to accomplish the vision, mission, and global imperatives through our guiding values and means of execution:
Research: Expand Leadership role to significantly increase the number, scope, and coordination of global WM research projects.
– Awareness: Ensure everyone affected by WM knows about the resources we offer
– Education & Support: Be the authoritative source for patient and caregiver education and support
Healthcare Professionals Awareness: Reach more patients sooner by ensuring every healthcare professional working in blood cancer is aware of the IWMF and its resources.
Partnership: Actively pursue and develop relationships with like-minded organizations to accomplish our mission.
Fundraising: Significantly increase and diversify our sources of funding.