With the IWMF You Are Never Alone
The International Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia Foundation (IWMF) is a patient-founded and patient-driven, nonprofit organization that is dedicated to a simple but compelling vision and mission.
A World without Waldenstrom’s macroglobulinemia (WM).
Support and educate everyone affected by Waldenstrom’s macroglobulinemia (WM) to improve patient outcomes while advancing the search for a cure.
- Community – We believe in engaging the WM community by sharing information, providing support, and working together to eradicate the disease.
- Teamwork – We work as a team that includes all WM stakeholders.
- Integrity – We care about the WM community and commit to the highest financial and ethical standards, with transparency in all that we do.
- Focus – We are fiercely dedicated to providing support and education for those affected by WM and supporting research to improve and extend lives and find a cure for the disease.
- Collaboration – We leverage the collective passion and genius of other blood cancer organizations and the medical and research communities.
- Accountability – We are transparent and accountable at every level to the WM community and the general public.
Our Compelling Intentions
- Assume leadership to significantly increase the number, scope and coordination of global WM research projects.
- Become the global thought leader and authoritative source of information and resources in WM.
- Ensure every doctor and nurse worldwide who works in blood cancer knows about the IWMF and the resources we offer.
- Ensure every person diagnosed worldwide with WM knows about the IWMF and the resources we offer.
- Expand worldwide awareness of WM and the IWMF.
- Significantly increase and diversify our sources of funding to support our mission.
How Can We Help You?