A World without WM (Waldenstrom’s macroglobulinemia).
Support and educate everyone affected by Waldenstrom’s macroglobulinemia (WM) to improve patient outcomes while advancing the search for a cure.
- Community – We believe in engaging the WM community by sharing information, providing support, and working together to eradicate the disease.
- Teamwork – We work as a team that includes all WM stakeholders.
- Integrity – We care about the WM community and commit to the highest financial and ethical standards, with transparency in all that we do.
- Focus – We are fiercely dedicated to providing support and education for those affected by WM and supporting research to improve and extend lives and find a cure for the disease.
- Collaboration – We leverage the collective passion and genius of other blood cancer organizations and the medical and research communities.
- Accountability – We are transparent and accountable at every level to the WM community and the general public.
Research: Expand Leadership role to significantly increase the number, scope, and coordination of global WM research projects.
– Awareness: Ensure everyone affected by WM knows about the resources we offer
– Education & Support: Be the authoritative source for patient and caregiver education and support
Healthcare Professionals Awareness: Reach more patients sooner by ensuring every healthcare professional working in blood cancer is aware of the IWMF and its resources.
Partnership: Actively pursue and develop relationships with like-minded organizations to accomplish our mission.
Fundraising: Significantly increase and diversify our sources of funding.