The Giving Challenge only happens every other year. On top of the incredible gift match opportunities outlined below, organizations participating in this year’s Giving Challenge receive a special cash prize for the fastest number of donations made. Help make this year’s Giving Challenge a success by donating as early as possible on April 28th.
What time does the Giving Challenge start in my area?
Time Zone___________________________Start Time
Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)____________April 28th 12:00PM
Central Daylight Time (CDT)_____________April 28th 11:00AM
Mountain Daylight Time (MDT)__________April 28th 10:00AM
Mountain Standard Time (MST)___________April 28th 9:00AM
Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)______________April 28th 9:00AM
Alaska Daylight Time (AKDT)____________April 28th 8:00AM
Hawaii-Aleutian Daylight Time (HADT)______April 28th 7:00AM
Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time (HST)______April 28th 6:00AM
The 2020 Giving Challenge begins tomorrow. Once again, gifts of $25 – $100 will be double or even triple matched. For your gift to to be counted during the 2020 Giving Challenge, it must be made online by clicking here(link is external).
What else can I do to help?
Please, reach out to your friends and family and encourage them to support the IWMF. The more people that participate, the more support we can offer to WMers around the globe.
We have created a template you can share to encourage your friends and family to participate – You can download it by clicking here(link is external)
Interested in writing your own message? Here are a few prompts that may help:
- I support the IWMF because…
- I volunteer with the IWMF because…
- The IWMF is meaningful to me because…
- I have used the following helpful IWMF services…
If you use Facebook or other social media, please consider updating your profile picture to the image below:
We know we can count on you to help us make this year’s Giving Challenge a success. Thank you for helping us make a difference.
- Gifts must be made on-line using a major credit or debit card.
- The matched gift minimum is $25 and the maximum is $100.
- You and other members of your household can participate. However, to be counted as “unique donors” each donor must use a different credit card.
- Your gift to the IWMF must be made through this website(link is external) to be eligible for a match.