On Wednesday, June 27th 2018 from 1:30PM – 2:30PM EST, Drs. Jorge Castillo and Morie Gertz will share an update on treatment for WM.
This informative program is free, but pre-registration is required to participate.
IWMF and CancerCare are excited about bringing you another CancerCare Connect Education Workshop on Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia. The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Overview of Waldenstrom’s macroglobulinemia
- Symptoms & Signs
- Front Line Treatment for WM
- Treatment for Relapsed/Refractory WM
- Standard of Care & New Treatment Approaches
- Translating Genomic Findings into New Treatment Opportunities for WM
- The Role of Clinical Trials
- Symptom & Side Effect Management, Including Reducing Complications
- Communicating with Your Health Care Team about Your Quality of Life
- Mapping the Future of WM
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
This free CancerCare Education Workshop is another collaboration between the IWMF and CancerCare, a national organization in the U.S. providing free, professional support services and information to help people manage the emotional, practical and financial challenges of cancer. Participants may call into the workshop toll-free within the United States, or stream the program online from anywhere in the world. There is no cost, but you must register to participate.
You can either call in and listen or stream live via the internet from wherever you may be in the world. Participants can register online for this program at www.cancercare.org/connect or(link is external) by calling the CancerCare Hopeline at 1-800-813-4673. After you have registered, you will receive additional information with connection instructions and other details.