- This event has passed.
Ask the Doctor About Lymphoma: Information for Relapsed/Refractory Patients
September 17, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm UTC-1
Ways to Register
VIRTUAL PROGRAM – This is a virtual Zoom event, accessible online and over the phone. Access instructions will be emailed after registration. If you are new to Zoom, learn more here: How-Do-I-Join-or-Test-My-Computer-Audio
Email: [email protected]
This program is for lymphoma/CLL patients whose disease has returned or is no longer responding to treatment.
- Lymphoma Overview
- Who Might Experience Relapse?
- Treatment Options Available to Relapsed/Refractory Patients
- Questions to Ask Your Health Care Team
- Relapsed/Refractory Lymphoma and CLL Resources
- Question and Answer Session
Justin Kline, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine
Associate Professor of Comprehensive Cancer Research Center
Director, Lymphoma Program
The University of Chicago